Seagate Constellation Es 2 Tb 7200RPM 6 Gb/s Sas 64MB Cache 3. 5 Inch Internal Bare Drive (ST2000NM0001)
- 6Gb/s SAS performance with error detection and correction (IOEDC/IOECC) capabilities and PI (Protection Information)
- Enhanced efficiencies with Power Choice host-selectable power options for unprecedented savings during slow or idle periods
- 2 TB capacity
- Best-in-class enhanced rotational vibration tolerance ensures unrivalled performance in high-density applications for continuous data access.
- Seagate RAID Rebuild development platform significantly reduces hours of lost productivity.
- Fifth-generation, enterprise, nearline drive designed for 24 × 7 operation
- Multi-drive firmware maximized for enterprise system availability
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Size: 2 TB
The Seagate Constellation ES drive is the fifth-generation 3. It enables cost-effective, very efficient enterprise storage solutions with high capacities, best-in-class reliability, top 6Gb/s performance, optimized power and cooling, and government-grade data security - all backed by world-class Seagate enterprise service and support. 5-inch hard drive for capacity-optimized 7200-RPM enterprise environments. The Constellation ES drive extends the industry's best field-proven reliability into a high-capacity nearline drive depending on world-renowned Seagate enterprise experience, including support, design, lifecycle management and eco-system compatibility. This family of high-capacity enterprise-class difficult drives is capable of storing an unprecedented 76TB per square foot (in its 2TB capacity) , maximizing data center floor space at a low $/GB. Be completely assured knowing this nearline drive optimizes your 3. Additionally, the Constellation ES drive carries a 5-year limited warranty. This can be perfect for enterprise-tiered storage solutions or small-to-medium businesses, which lack the luxury of a temperature-controlled data center. With huge capacity drives comes longer RAID rebuild times, but with the new Seagate RAID Rebuild improvement platform, customers can substantially shorten rebuild times and minimize productivity losses while protecting vital data. 5-inch chassis performance with the lowest energy draw (much less than 8W) , operating cooler in higher-temperature environments. Employed by industry-leading enterprise OEMs, system builders and integrators who construct cost-effective and high-capacity enterprise-class server and storage solutions, the Constellation ES drive could be the first drive that provides both the industry-leading 6Gb/s SAS interface - with its proven scalability, performance and enterprise features - at the very same time as the standard SATA (3Gb/s or 6Gb/s) interface for seamless enterprise integration.
© 2019 By Seagate Hard Drives - All Rights Reserved.