Seagate Enterprise Value Hdd - Cloud Storage - 2 Tb 7200RPM 6GB/S 64 Mb Cache 3. 5 Inch Internal Bare Drive (ST2000NC000)
- Impressive 2TB storage capacity
- High vibration tolerance for reliable enterprise-class performance
- Advanced format logical block management for industry-leading data integrity
- Lower TCO with Seagate Instant Secure Erase for simple drive repurposing or disposal
- Save on power and cooling costs with the lowest 3. 5-inch enterprise drive operating power
- SATA 6Gb/s interface optimizes burst performance.
- Affordable storage for 24x7 cloud data center replicated environments
- Size: 2 TB
The Seagate Enterprise Value HDD (formerly Constellation CS) offers low-cost bulk storage produced for vast amounts of unstructured information in the cloud. Priced to fit your growing require for vast amounts of unstructured data storage with its 1, 2 and 3TB models, it's the lowest $/GB enterprise-class hard drive on the industry. The Enterprise is the industry's initial capacity-optimized hard drive that's perfect for cloud bulk storage. Plus, it's a low-power envelope, so you can rest easier knowing your hard drives are operating cool and with Seagate Power Choice technology, you can save even more, reducing storage fees more than the lengthy term.
© 2018 By Seagate Hard Drives - All Rights Reserved.