Seagate Pipeline Hd 1 Tb 5900RPM Sata 6GB/S Ncq 64MB Cache 3. 5-INCH Internal Bare Drive Or Oem Drive ST1000VM002SP
- 24x7 operational profile to meet the always -on-demands of the DVR market
- Easy-to-manage multi-room video delivery of up to 16 simultaneous HD streams
- Features SATA 6Gb/s NCQ interface
- Optomized for high-definition consumer and DVR applications
- 1 TB storage capacity with an 8 MB cache
- Designed to meet Energy Star and other consumer power standards
- Size: 1 TB
Supporting capacities up to 2TB, Seagate Pipeline HD series hard drives were designed to deliver 24x7, dependable operation with performance tuning oriented toward low-power consumption, silent operation and smooth video streaming performance. In fact, the Pipeline HD was designed to meet Energy Star and other strict consumer power consumption standards. Boasting the industry's lowest overall power consumption profiles and coupled with the Seagate commitment to environmental compliance, Pipeline HD drives are a lot a lot more than green; they supply consumers a complete sustainability value proposition which incorporates top environmental stewardship and a concentrate on customer satisfaction. With the potential to support of as a lot as 16 simultaneous streams of HD content in multiple rooms and operate at temperatures of as much as 75 ° C, they provide reliable storage getting a 24x7 operational profile that enables consumers to take full advantage of premium services like digital video recording and video on demand.
© 2019 By Seagate Hard Drives - All Rights Reserved.